"THIS SYSTEM CATERS TO MUNICIPAL CORPORATION LUDHIANA"
ANY PROPERTY TAX RETURN FILED AND PROPERTY TAX PAID FOR A PROPERTY GETS ALLOCATED TO MUNICIPAL CORPORATION LUDHIANA
You represent, warrant and covenant that your use of the Website shall not:
- violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law,
statute, ordinance, rule or regulation.
- interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the Website.
- impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to your
employment by or affiliation with any other person or entity.
- forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the
origin of any user information.
- upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for
which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses.
- upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates,
breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right.
- interfere with or disrupt the use of the Website by any other user, nor "stalk",
threaten, or in any manner harass another user.
- upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Website, or that of other computer systems.
- use the Website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others.
- upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law.
- upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the Website, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the Website).
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website. or
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure.
Use of this Website is at your own risk, and the ‘Municipal Corporation Ludhiana’
will not be held liable for any errors or omissions contained in this Website. In no event, shall the ‘Municipal Corporation Ludhiana’
be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits whether contract, negligence or any tort action arising out of, or in connection with, the use or performance of the information available from http://propertytax.mcludhiana.gov.in
The information on this website is subject to change without notice and does not represent a commitment on the part of Municipal Corporation Ludhiana
. Neither any person acting on behalf of them is responsible for the use which might be made of the information presented on this website.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, torturous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
Municipal Corporation Ludhiana
does not warrant that defects would be corrected or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
In addition to the terms set forth above, neither Municipal Corporation Ludhiana
nor its associates, information providers or content partners shall be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of, the information contained within the website, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user, or for any claims or losses arising there from or occasioned thereby. None of the foregoing parties shall be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages. Neither Municipal Corporation Ludhiana
nor its associates, information providers or content providers warrant or guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy or completeness of this information.
Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results obtained from the use of the information.
Property Tax Terms and Conditions :
- Tax payer is responsible for accuracy of all information of the property material relevant for computation of Annual Value like covered area, category, type, use, occupancy, age, rebate, exemption, etc., and application of correct rate of tax.
- The onus of correct tax payment is with the Tax Payer and even if the software makes wrong calculations.
- Municipal Corporation Ludhiana make all possible efforts to keep site running and to help make accurate calculations, still tax payer must make most appropriate selection from drop down menu.
These terms and conditions, along with all other terms and legal notices located on http://propertytax.mcludhiana.gov.in
(collectively "Terms"), govern your use of http://propertytax.mcludhiana.gov.in
(the "website"). If you do not understand and agree to be bound by all Terms,do not use this website. Your use of this Website at any time constitutes a binding agreement by you to abide by these Terms/ Restrictions.
|How to File Property Tax Return (PTR)
- File Your PTR Online or at all Zonal Suwidha Centers
- Calculate Your Property Tax online
- Print Your Property Tax Statement / Challan
- Pay Your Property Tax through Credit Cards (or) Debit cards (or) Net Banking (or)
- Contact collection teams of Municipal Corporation Ludhiana at contact numbers given on website
- Through registered Post at Room No. 14 Saraba Nagar,Zone D. Municipal Corporation Ludhaiana
- Check all the details before making Payment.